- About Us
- Campus Transformation Overview
- Real Estate, Housing & Parking
- Project Planning & Design
- ED Expansion & Renovation Project Overview
- Kimmel Program: Energy Building Construction Project Overview
- Tisch Elevators & Lobby Project Overview
- Science Building: Rubin Hall Demolition Project Overview
- Featured Projects
- NYULMC Art Program
- Project Development and Design
- Construction Management
- Contact Us
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- RED+F Finance & Administration
- Safety, Security & Locksmith
- Clinical Engineering
The housing portfolio of NYU Langone Medical Center provides housing options for its faculty, students, and eligible staff. Those eligible to apply for medical center housing include medical students, MD/PhD students, Sackler PhD students, house staff, nurses, faculty, and post-doctoral research fellows. Please understand that the housing portfolio is limited, and supply does not meet demand.
If you have any questions about applying for housing, your lease or license, or vacating, e-mail Housing Services: email@example.com. The Housing Office telephone number is (212) 263-5025.
If you live in Medical Center housing and would like to make a repair request for a unit in one of our owned buildings, you can complete one of the Service Request Forms available in the lobby. If you live in one of our leased apartments, you can reach out directly to your building superintendent. For further follow up on repair requests, write to Property Supervisor Edward.Berman@nyumc.org or Luis.Rodriguez@nyumc.org
Rent accounts, payroll deduction, security deposit refunds, etc. are handled by a Finance and Administration staff. If you have questions about these matters, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For housing forms and policies, see the tabs on the left side of this page.
Information on off-campus housing and on relocation topics such as hotels, moving companies, schools, furnishings, utilities, etc. can be found via the tab on the left titled Off-Campus & Relocation Resources.