- About Us
- Campus Transformation Overview
- Real Estate, Housing & Parking
- Project Planning & Design
- ED Expansion & Renovation Project Overview
- Kimmel Program: Energy Building Construction Project Overview
- KIMMEL PROGRAM: Rusk-Perelman Demolition Overview
- Tisch Elevators & Lobby Project Overview
- Science Building: Rubin Hall Demolition Project Overview
- Featured Projects
- NYULMC Art Program
- Project Development and Design
- Construction Management
- Contact Us
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- RED+F Finance & Administration
- Safety, Security & Locksmith
- Clinical Engineering
Real Estate and Housing
The residential portfolio of NYU Langone Medical Center offers housing options for its students, and eligible faculty and staff. Those eligible to apply for medical center housing include medical students, MD.-PhD. students, Sackler PhD. students, and full-time house staff, nurses, post-doctoral research fellows, and faculty. Due to limited housing inventory, only students are assured of receiving housing offers.
For housing applications, other forms, and policies, see the tabs on the left side of this page. If you have questions about applying for housing, your medical center lease/license, vacating, or other procedures, e-mail Housing Services: email@example.com. Telephone (212) 263 5025.
Fax (212) 263 7500. We are open Monday through Friday, except holidays. Our office is located at One Park Avenue, 10th floor.
Maintenance and repairs: Once you are living in medical center housing, your building superintendent can advise you about reporting and resolving maintenance issues. If you need further help, write to Edward.Berman@nyumc.org or Luis.Rodriguez@nyumc.org Their offices are also at One Park Avenue, 10th Floor.
Rent accounts, payroll deduction, landlord reference letters, refunds, etc. are handled by a Finance Operations group also located at One Park Avenue, 10th floor. If you have questions about these matters, also see the tab on the left side of this page that is labeled Housing Charges, Billing & Payments, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on off-campus housing and relocation (suggested real estate broker, hotels, moving companies, NYC neighborhoods, schools, utilities, etc.) can be found via the tab on the left titled Off-Campus & Relocation Resources.