- About Us
- Campus Transformation Overview
- Real Estate, Housing & Parking
- Project Planning & Design
- ED Expansion & Renovation Project Overview
- Kimmel Program: Energy Building Construction Project Overview
- KIMMEL PROGRAM: Rusk-Perelman Demolition Overview
- Tisch Elevators & Lobby Project Overview
- Science Building: Rubin Hall Demolition Project Overview
- Featured Projects
- NYULMC Art Program
- Project Development and Design
- Construction Management
- Contact Us
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- RED+F Finance & Administration
- Safety, Security & Locksmith
- Clinical Engineering
Parking and Transportation
NYU Langone Medical Center offers on-site parking accommodations for patients and visitors as well as staff. Valet parking is available from the main entrance of the Medical Center. Imperial Parking Systems is engaged by Real Estate to manage and oversee the parking operations of the Medical Center.
Campus Transportation and Shuttle Service
The campus transportation program is managed by the Environmental Services Department. The program consists of a Commuter Bus service, an Intracampus Bus service and a Research Bus service. (You can scroll down to find links to all three bus schedules.)
The Medical Center's commuter shuttle currently runs four times between Port Authority, Penn Station, One Park Avenue and the main Medical Center on First Avenue from 6:10 a.m. until 8:30 a.m. and makes another four trips from 3:35 p.m. until 5:55 p.m., Monday through Friday. An additional late run departs from 550 First Avenue at 12:05 a.m., Monday through Friday.
The cost to ride the commuter shuttle is $1.00. Tickets can be purchased from either the Tisch Hospital cashier in the admitting lobby or from the School of Medicine cashier in Greenberg Hall, SC1, room 129 during business hours.
The intracampus shuttle runs from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. There are two routes:
- Main Campus (550 First Avenue)
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- 360 Park Avenue South (passengers must board on the opposite side of the street from the office)
- 240 East 38th Street (Ambulatory Care Center)
- 333 East 38th Street (Center for Musculoskeletal Care)
- Main Campus (550 First Aveue)
- 360 Park Avenue South
- One Park Avenue
- 160 East 34th Street (Cancer Center)
There is no cost to ride the intracampus shuttle, but passengers must show an NYULMC ID.
To track the location of the intracampus shuttle bus, visit http://www.nyulmc.org/shuttle
This is a new service for transporting research staff between 550 First Avenue and research locations at Washington Square, 180 Varick Street and Memorial Sloan Kettering. A valid NYULMC ID is required for boarding. The shuttle will operate Monday-Friday, departing beneath the canopy at the main entrance to 550 First Avenue and serving the downtown and MSKCC locations.