- About Us
- Campus Transformation Overview
- Real Estate, Housing & Parking
- Project Planning & Design
- ED Expansion & Renovation Project Overview
- Kimmel Program: Energy Building Construction Project Overview
- KIMMEL PROGRAM: Rusk-Perelman Demolition Overview
- Tisch Elevators & Lobby Project Overview
- Science Building: Rubin Hall Demolition Project Overview
- Featured Projects
- NYULMC Art Program
- Project Development and Design
- Construction Management
- Contact Us
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance
- RED+F Finance & Administration
- Safety, Security & Locksmith
- Clinical Engineering
Requests for Services
If you are on a standard desktop PC, you should automatically be logged in. However, upon initial login to the system, you may be prompted for a username and password. Simply enter your NYULMC user ID (your Kerberos ID in the form of smithj01) and your existing login password to enter the system. You should not be required to do so again.
If you are on a non-standard PC or a Mac, you will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your NYULMC user ID (your Kerberos in the form of smithj01) and your existing password.
Service Requests CatalogPlease find your problem among the options listed below. Then either click the problem's link (where available) to go directly to the online work order request form, or call the extension shown at the far right of your problem to initiate a service request via phone.
Benefits of Using the Online Work Order System
- You can use the online work order system to efficiently initiate Facilities, Security and Moving Services requests. You can easily track the status of your work requests online.
- You can provide direct feedback to departments about their services.
- And, you are actively helping to make the Medical Center's overall service delivery better, more efficient and more effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I can't log into the service module; What am I doing wrong?
If prompted for login information, please enter your NYULMC user ID and your e-mail password.
2. Do I have to use Windows/Internet Explorer?
No. The service module is completely functional both in Internet Explorer and Firefox, for PC and Mac. Safari might not render all columns correctly, and is not recommended.
3. Can I access the Online Work Order system from off-campus?
Yes, You can access the work request module if you are offsite, by using Onsitehealth.
Need More Help?
If you need assistance accessing or using the Online Work Order System, please call the Helpdesk at (212) 263-6868.